Returns are not allowed except under exceptional Situations.
Under Exceptional Situations,
- In the event You receive a damaged / defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, You are required to get in touch with the customer service team through any of the below mentioned channels:
- Call Center at : 9557795253
- Email us at – [email protected]
- Upon receiving Your complaint, CALectures.com shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if CALectures.com is convinced that the complaint is genuine, CALectures.com will inform the relevant Provider of such complaint and request for a replacement. However, in the event of frivolous and baseless complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, CALectures.com reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against You and You will be solely liable for all costs incurred by CALectures.com in this regard. You expressly acknowledge that the Provider selling the defective product/ service will be solely responsible to You for any claims that You may have in relation to such defective product/ service and CALectures.com shall not in any manner be held liable for the same.
- Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered. If You observe that the package is damaged or tampered, request You to refuse to accept delivery and inform CALectures.com at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by CALectures.com depending on the nature and category of the product.
- In order to return any products sold through the Website (allowed under exceptional situations) , You are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions, viz:
- Please notify CALectures.com of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 48-hours of delivery to You. If You are unable to do so within 48-hours, CALectures.com shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;
- Products/Services should be unused;